A little board game creation from a few months ago. Hive is a consumer game and easy to find in stores but I wanted a smaller pocket-sized version I could have with me and play anytime.
- a small floor tile sample (free from Home Depot!)
- cigarette ash holder (dollar store)
- a printoff of the Hive tiles created by oixio
- an extremely tiny printoff of the Hive rules created by jkrozel
- an exacto knife, some glue, and some mod podge as lamination
The tiles fit perfectly into the cigarette ash holder and it gave me a bonus of having a second flat compartment for storing the instructions, which conveniently came in a circular form. 🙂